Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Now it can be told

"Oh, yes. Forgot to tell you, Joe, we were all out of your special holy water, so I substituted some Poland Spring. That's not going to affect the ritual, is it?"

"Jesu Christo."

"I don't think he's coming tonight, Joe."


Well since the Red Sox went and completely trashed the premise of my second short story about the Curse of the Bambino, I've decided to make it available here at The Jersey Exile gratis.

Consider it my way of celebrating the end of 86 years' wandering in the desert...

Click here for "Bambino"

FYI: The story is over 15,000 words or 60 pages long, so you may want to be sitting down when you start reading this. If you'd like a printable copy, I've made it available in rich text format as well.

Needless to say, the story is Copyright 2003 by Tom Bruno. If you like what you see by all means share it, but please drop me a line to let me know you've enjoyed it!

No comments: