Saturday, March 05, 2005

Unsettled

Apologies for not blogging with my usual enthusiasm of late, but I've been a little preoccupied with a personal matter that I can't really discuss, as I'm not the person directly affected (though as that person's best friend it sure as Hell feels like it). Suffice it to say though that I've been out way past my bedtime for the past couple of days and the even greater lack of sleep than I normally don't get is taking its toll, although for some reason on my train ride home from many sympathetic pints of beer last night I found myself adding over a thousand words to "Confessions," which is now between 86 and 87k. I was touch-typing with my stylus so fast and furiously that a fellow passenger couldn't help but remark on it!

I guess writing fiction is good at sublimating pain; blogging less so...

No comments: