Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Get out of my mind!

Oh, Jesus H. Fuck, I've had that freaking Panic At The Disco song stuck in my cranium all day long -- you know the track I'm talking about, the one currently playing on every single radio station in the known universe that sounds suspiciously like it was ripped bleeding from the soundtrack to "Rent". Hearing that song on the way into work is like mixing four shots of espresso with a double dose of Sudafed, leaving me running around the library today in a semicoherent rush of adrenaline and inexplicable scattershot rage. As my wife (who also can't get it out of her head) just said:

"It's brutal."

Please, someone make it go away.

2 comments:

Tish Grier said...

ha! I was in the grocery store tonight and got some nasty old 80's song stuck in my head. The only cure for those kinds of earbugs is to replace them with something louder and better. And quickly!

Anonymous said...

I also had that damned PATD song stuck in my head the other day. I think it's the way the lead singer REPEATS THE SAME LINE OVER AND OVER AND OVER that does it...