Thoughts on losing weight:
1. I seem to lose weight in my feet first- who knew I had so much foot fat?
2. 10 days on my diet and I haven't had so much as a spark of heartburn.
3. Losing even a token amount of weight (at this point 10+ pounds) means my sleep apnea problems go away as well.
4. Shit, I'm going to need smaller pants... ASAP!
5. I know that the point of a successful diet is not to feel hungry all the time, but whenever I do manage to feel sated on my daily allotment of points bestowed unto me by the Weight Watchers Gods, I immediately become worried that I'm doing it wrong and I won't have lost any weight by the next weekly weigh-in. Does anyone else experience this when dieting as well?
6. The Cabot Creamery seems to have entered into some kind of pact with the Devil to make their 75% Reduced Fat Cheddar taste like real cheese. You guys are a lifesaver!
7. If I can get my weight under 250 pounds, I'm so doing this.