Saturday, February 21, 2004

Cross-posting

the post below into my new blog, Full Metal Hoplite, which will be devoted exclusively to the study of Greek. The general idea is not to spare you, the Jersey Exile regular, from excruciatingly long and technical posts about linguistics and philology, but instead to spare the Greek language professional from tirades about politics, pictures of my daughter, and odes in praise of Skee-Ball and pork roll (however glorious it may be). Although I don't necessarily agree with the assertion that a blog must be narrowly focused to be considered "useful", I do see the merit of presenting my more scholarly entires all in one place, even if I do continue to post them here first along as part of the general verbal clutter that is the Jersey Exile.

No comments: