Saturday, February 21, 2004

Whew!

What a long day. I don't know why I'm still sitting here at my laptop, typing away, when by all accounts I should be asleep in bed. Perhaps it's the fact that this afternoon I handed in my Bryant Fellowship application and as a result am stuck in a curious mixture of being thrilled as all Hell I finally applied for this thing after year after year of saying I would (but never did) and feeling all wound up with anxiety about whether or not I'll get it, now that I've gone and submitted my proposal. But better to have made the attempt, win or lose, than never to have tried at all. Right? Well I find out in two weeks - earlier than I had expected, but still two weeks too long as far as I'm concerned...

Okay. Now it's bed time. More from the Circ Desk tomorrow morning - err, later today!

No comments: