Sunday, July 25, 2004

Care and feeding of the Personal Digital Assistant

My iPaq has gotten very little love from me of late - not only have I been derelict in my writing thanks to the end-of-term crunch, but I've allowed its battery to lose all but 5% of its charge by forgetting that it's in my bag and not in its docking cradle as it should be during its idle moments.  Fortunately I had my travel charger with me today, so while I sit here and not check books out to patrons (I'm in the dreaded rightmost position, which means I only get business when the other two Circ Desk workers are occupied.  This can be a good thing for when I'm busy working on my homework, but overall it leads to my feeling guilty about not doing my fair share on the job.  I'm such a dork that way!), iPaq is getting a nice long drink of electricity from my workstation's USB port.  Which is good, since if the PDA ever drops down to 0% anything that's in its memory - i.e., my collected works thus far - goes bye-bye;  and while I do archive to CD-ROM with much greater frequency than I used to, just losing a couple hundred words of writing would feel like a kick in the gut.

4 comments:

Ziarulunirea.ro said...

Fake Bank Statement
Fake Bank Statement
Fake Bank Statement
Fake Bank Statement
Fake Bank Statement
Fake Bank Statement
Fake Bank Statement
Fake Bank Statement

CloudLearn ERP said...

I abide with your authentic points and your ideas. This piece of information is really huge. Thank you so much for writing such an implausible piece of content.
Data Science training in Mumbai
Data Science course in Mumbai
SAP training in Mumbai

jahanzaib33 said...

I go to your blog from time to time and guidance it to the all out of individuals who needed to feature on happening their perception coming about to ease. The approach to forming is faultless and notwithstanding the substance material is finish score. appreciation for that knowledge you give the perusers!! NordVPN 7.7.3 Crack

Best Hiking Backpacks said...

Take on the great outdoors with confidence, armed with our rugged and Best Lightweight Backpack for Hiking.