Thursday, October 14, 2004

Radio silence

The laptop having failed me yet again, I am temporarily disconnected from the Information Drainpipe (aka my raison d'etre) at the home office and will be forced to blog on the run for the forseeable future. Although I have moderate hopes that my now three-year-old machine can be revived from the dead at least one more time, the service plan that's kept the thing on life support for the past three years is set to expire within the month, after which it will probably be more cost-effective to have it replaced rather than repaired. I think this time we'll shoot for a desktop, as the models in our price range tend to be more reliable; and seeing that this next computer is likely to be the one that Andriana will learn to use, the sturdier the better. Does Little Tykes make computers, I wonder?

No comments: