Friday, August 31, 2007

No time to photoblog even!

This is a picture I snapped of Harvard Yard this morning that I completely failed to post to the blog, for no sooner had I arrived for work than I was sucked into a vortex of student training that only just spit me out a little while ago. I guess it's only appropriate, though, that I find myself in a frenzy of activity as the Fall semester approaches and signs of student life return to the Yard. Classes won't start in earnest here at Harvard until the end of September, but already the atmosphere has changed to a distinctly autumn-like feel. Even the morning light has a crisper twinkle to it as it streams through the picturesque campus' venerable trees and the ubiquitous haze of midsummer morning grows less and less with every passing day. Maybe I'm more mindful of this seasonal change because the arrival of our new boss next week heralds myriad other changes in its wake, ones which I can only hint at right now with a nod, a wink, and an enigmatic smile...

No comments: